Toronto night life

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Dentist - A Really Cool Guy!

I am very excited that I will be able to carry on my 3rd interview very soon. This time it will be with my dentist, Dr. Rajiv Arya, who, as you will see, is a very interesting, alone and multi-faceted individual.

I have got been seeing the same tooth doctor for almost 10 old age now and I believe he is a really cool guy. He is young, bright, not to advert good-looking, as well as very friendly and helpful. A long time ago, when I did not have got dental insurance coverage, he reduced his rates which really helped me out financially a great trade at the time, something that I appreciate to this day.

In my sentiment Dr. Rajiv Arya is a very interesting and alone individual. We have got got had many conversations over the old age during my dental visits and I have had a opportunity to larn a spot more about him. Not only is Dr. Arya an complete dental surgeon, he also completed a law grade and today patterns corporate and commercial law specializing in the wellness attention industry. This is in improver to practicing as a dental surgeon. Gratuitous to say, he completed his dental medicine and law grades with the peak academic honours degree and awards.

But we are not just dealing with a eminent over-achiever here. Dr. Arya is truly a multi-faceted person with a marked human-centered side. Dr. Arya successfully completed a competitory duathalon in September, 2004 and is currently in preparation for a trekking military expedition traveling to the Himalaya Mountains scheduled for March, 2005. The trekking military expedition is also to incorporate a important survey and volunteering component. I will hopefully be able to convert him to register studies from his military expedition to the Himalaya Mountains in the approaching weeks.

Dr. Arya have volunteered his time throughout his career(s) in assorted states including Canada, India, Republic Of Malawi and Zambia. He have participated in racial equity and leading enterprises in South Africa, Republic Of Poland and Germany; including the survey of the far-reaching effects of apartheid and the holocaust. The subject of racial equity and tolerance have been very dear to my ain bosom and I look forward to probing these subjects more in our interview.

Dr. Arya is also scheduled to be a focusing observer in a documentary, entitled 'The Gate', currently in post-production that efforts to analyse the calamities of the holocaust from a pluralistic perspective. Dr. Arya is also on the board of Directors of Health Outreach - a registered Canadian charity (http://www.healthoutreach.ca/) that focuses on providing free wellness attention to children in developing states using advanced bringing models.

So, stay tuned, for a very interesting interview with a great cat – my dentist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home