Toronto night life

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Desperate Housewife Triumphs Through Poetry Writing

Fantasy/Controversy Oregon My World is victory over the despairing house married woman syndrome. After Babe Ruth Garnes walked away from a fulfilling calling to go a fulltime married woman and mother, she claimed that she momentarily became a despairing house wife. Not wanting her job filled twenty-four hours and letdowns to over return her she started to show herself in verse.

“My life as an individual was not only about lovingness for seven children. It was also about my dreamings and aspirations. I wanted and needed a life that was about love and laughter and most of all victory over challenges,” states Mrs. Garnes. As a immature adult female I worked to set myself through college. The route to becoming a nurse was not easy but I attained that goal. Why should I now let the challenge of raising seven children to overcome me?”

This is what Fantasy/Controversy Oregon My World is about. Victory in the face of difficulties, finding joyousness inspite of pain. We all have got had to over-come something; this is what do Fantasy/Controversy Oregon My World appealing to all. It is available on line from Barnes & Noble, Amazon or the publisher; Print America. For more than information about the writer visit her web-site at http://www.home.earthlink.net/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home