Toronto night life

Friday, April 11, 2008

Life's Too Short

Time travels by to quickly
to hold your feelings inside
Especially when their so strong
even if they don't abide...

By all the recognized rules
most people dwell by
because this 1 time in your life
You should not inquire why?

Why you didn't act
on what you felt in your heart
when no 1 could change
it since the very start...

The first time Iodine saw you
and our eyes connected
I knew my life would be
dramatically effected...

I make not repent our choices
nor make I experience unworthy
of your love and affection
that brands me sincerely...

Elated and alive
in ways I never knew
I could get to feel
that are so truly...

Breathtaking and consuming
in my every twenty-four hours life
with blissful powerfulness that
cuts like a knife...

Right into my soul
and touchings my heart
In such as a positive mode
it crying me apart...

To believe of my world
without you in it
tomorrow or 10 years
from now you fit...

With me like a glove
glued to my body
holding me together
in a manner that's oddly...

Familiar and so natural
it almost frightens me
to inquire how you
and could actually not be...

Together for a lifetime
if cipher else existed
We would dwell a world
of pure blissfulness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home