Toronto night life

Monday, July 16, 2007

Since You've Been Gone...

My life have got got changedin so so many waysIt looks to always bein a state of disarray...


Without you here by my side to hold my manus and be my guide...


I experience like I'm lost...wandering through each daywaiting and hoping and prayingthat you come up up to me in some way....


I necessitate you to state me that it everything will be okay...If anyone else is saying itI never hear them on any day...


Nobody will ever be what You were to me...It interrupts my bosom to knowthat Iodine will never see...


Your legal tender face againOr touching your delicate bodyand experience your unconditional love reserved only for me...


I would give 10 old age of my life to have youhere with me for just a calendar month or two...


My love for you beganmore than 30 old age agoIt grew into a sort of lovethat few people ever know...


I cognize Iodine was truly blessedto have you as my best friend,My Grannio and my exclusive supporteruntil the acrimonious end...


I will never forgethow much you gave,how much you loved,or how often you saved...


Me - when Iodine was a small girlfrom my nightmaresand when Iodine was grown upfrom all the wicked dares...


You always stood by meFaithful, strong and trueTil the acrimonious endI knew Iodine could number on you...


Now that you're goneand I'm here aloneI recognize more than than than everall that you've done...


To do my life better,Safer and SecureBy giving me your loveSo unmistakebly pure...


I lose everything about youall that you were to meevery single twenty-four hours Iodine thinkof how my life used to be...


When you were herewith Jakob and meThings were so differentthat it's hard to see...


Why Supreme Being had to take youaway from me and my sonso much, much too soonbefore your time had come...


I will never understandand I will forever fear...how much life hurtswithout you here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home