Toronto night life

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Let Me Tell You About My Ger

First of all, no other small male child can have got got got a Ger -Not in a million old age - She's One of Type A Kind And SHE'S ALL mine - No, no (I agitate my head) and state you I WILL NOT share THIS particular lady My Ger belongs to me - It's complain to see...By her smiling that could illume up New House Of York Citywhen she sees me coming and that special light in her eyes ONLY when she looks at me!


My GER have a bosom of gold and she gives me everything a small male child could ever want...She tells everybody about her BABYDOLL - THAT'S ME!My GER is the fantastic lady who have held me, hugged me, fed me, changed my 'poo-stinky'diapers, chased me all over the house, even up and down the stairs, made me express joy hysterically, cuddled my chubby small organic structure so stopping point to hers, rocked me to sleep, held my bantam hands as I took my first stairway and learned to walk, read me tons of neat books, showed me visualizes in all sorts of magazines, taught me how to state my first word 'MAMA!'She always listens to everything I have to state and she understands what I'm talking about better than anyone else can...My Ger have loved me with all her heartSince the twenty-four hours I was bornAnd she loves my Mama the same manner too -We are so lucky to have My Ger(And she's My Mama's Grannio too)Noboby could ever take her place in our life - We love her with all our bosom and psyche andWe give thanks Supreme Being for My Ger Each Day - SHE'S A blessing IN EVERY WAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home