Toronto night life

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tempus Fugit and the Dollar Doesn't

Money is time, a trade goods which can be used to gauge worth in regard to the time needed to construct, design, build, assemble, mine or in other ways carry through a task, the creative activity of a product, a skill, an thought or any mercenary value. The value of a dollar alterations from minute to minute depending on who possesses it at any specific point in time.

Time is the value of money, or rather the amount of your time that you are willing to merchandise for something you desire or may need.

We all start out with a finite amount of this commodity, it is often taken for granted, and it’s perceptual experience is very closely related to the age of its possessor. It is an unknown region measure talented to us by the Godhead power, Godhead or Supreme Being of our chosen belief and it is given to us to devour as we may desire. Our time can be shared together, used to carry through tasks, larn new things, exchanged for stuff necessitates or wants, enjoyed or wasted, but it cannot be deposited into some other people account. Each person’s time is theirs alone to utilize and to find its true value.

Let’s conceive of for a minute that dollar in the hands of a struggling migrator worker, person have told him that an hr of his time is deserving six dollars and his desires or demands are deserving more than in the “time is money” equation. He is and will stay a mediocre man. Take that dollar and set it in the manus of a Wall Street executive, who person have determined rates a six figure annual income and estimation its worth. This is a affluent adult male and might stay so as long as his time is perceived to be of more than value than the mediocre migrator worker.

Who is this mystical person that have determined this value, and why. Truly it can be said that the migrator worker will not care about purchasing or merchandising stock and may not even be aware of the stock market. He will never necessitate the time allocated this affluent person. Equally certain it can be said that at some time this affluent individual will desire or demand the green goods gathered by this mediocre migrator worker. Equally certain it is dubious that the affluent person, not all but most, have no thought how or when to gather, works or cultivate this produce. The affluent adult male indeed makes demand the mediocre man. Whose time is really of greater value, who can last without the other? Oh mystical someone, delight state me how you find value. Now conceive of if this mediocre adult male could sell an hr of his life to this affluent individual for deposit into his life’s time account, added to the finite measure talented to him. What then would be the worth of this hour? In footing of time and money it is apprehensible to some grade that the time remaining in any peculiar people business relationship may be conceived to be of a greater value when gauged by the amount of this trade goods they have got sacrificed earlier in their life, in their trade for cognition or skills. Truly, I too place a greater value on certain peoples time. I am weak to change the dollar value, which have been determined by the mystical someone, and very often I am not in understanding with the mystical someone, but they are a powerful force. They have got not given us a telephone figure or computer address with which we may reach them and show our disagreements. They are ego regulation and look to prefer the affluent in determining the value of that same hr talented to each of us by the true powerfulnesses of our beliefs. Question how an earthly grouping can place a value on a trade goods which they themselves cannot quantify or control. Can there be a Federal Soldier Time Depository? Are they the mystical someone? Bashes anyone out there hear me or care?

I compose this and inquire these inquiries from the position of a center aged person, but wait, is this really the center of my life? Can the mystical person state me? Should Iodine anticipate more than dollars now for each of my remaining hours?

I recently went to a Lawyer to make something which was not overly complicated in nature. Mystical person had told this attorney his time was deserving two hundred and twenty five dollars for each hour. I would not necessitate this attorney except for the complexness of the Pentateuch involved. Who make you believe made these Pentateuch so complex that I would necessitate a lawyer? The meeting included my wife, myself and the attorney in the same room, at the same desk and for the same hour. This cherished hr talented to us each was consumed, sacrificed, spent, never to be re-deposited into our time accounts. One hr of my wife’s time, value equaled zero dollars, my time the same, the lawyer’s hr was rewarded with two hundred and twenty five of these dollars. We each withdrew from our time business relationships the same amount, but the attorney exchanged his hr for a different stuff trade goods which he could set in a different earthly account.

Excuse me mystical someone, I did not inquire anyone to perplex this issue, I did not necessitate this to be obscured in written textual matter nor perverted or interpreted to be a complex thing. Why have got you given this value to my lawyer’s hr and not to mine. Are not both of our hours irreplaceable? Oh, I forgot, you can’t answer, as you have got not a telephone or computer address to where I might direct my inquiry.

I would wager that the mediocre migrator worker would not necessitate to portion with this many dollars for this reason. This meeting was in sees to a existent estate transaction, the same sort performed in other countries on a handshake. Curiously this is one of the few duties originally performed in this country, only by lawyers.

Oh mystical someone, I was told our concern theoretical account was based on supply and demand, there are plenty of lawyers, I am told I necessitate one, but I would rather not acquire one, so my demand is low. Bashes this alteration the dollar value of his talented hour?

I often jest about instructors to my family. Not out of discourtesy for the profession, but more than of a confusion as to the dollar value of their hour. In my area, instructors are paid very well and pay rises are based on their degree of instruction or grades held, not on performance, ability or the class degree they teach. I postulate that to learn a class of 3rd class English Language students, you necessitate a small more than than a 3rd class education. I cognize this is not entirely true but again I differ with mystical person who have determined a high dollar value for their talented hours, there by creating an addition in my taxes. By the manner mystical someone, that new library edifice you set such as a high dollar value on is beautiful, but aren’t they supposed to have got got a batch of books in them?

The mediocre migrator worker probably never had a school, or instructor and have no demand of a library, since he probably cannot read, but wait I’m getting hungry, allows travel acquire a book to eat or would you prefer a brick?

My intent is not to demean any community or individual and if I have offended anyone to this point, I widen my sincere apology. My journeying is to turn up the mystical person so I may show my questions.

I often express joy at the value of things. Take for case the most sought after cherished metal, gold. See the hours sacrificed by other to mine this metal. How much gold are their talented hours worth? The mystical person have put a value on their hr that would barely travel a gramme scale. What is the value of this metal, why is it sought after? To the best of my cognition the lone usage for gold is in the electrical field for its’ ability to possess very small opposition to the flowing of electricity and in the medical field because of it’s inert properties, though I am certain there may be other uses, but you can’t eat it, at least not for nourishment. The concerted demand in all other usages have very small consequence on the value of gold, but for the demand to possess it in its purest form, for what ground I am not sure, it have small value. Would you merchandise all your gold for an hr of time from the migrator workers remaining talented hours if you could be certain they would be deposited into your life account?

Ranting to be continued...
Vportweb.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home