Toronto night life

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Who Am I

It is said that behind every great adult male there is a great woman. This could not be additional from the truth!

Next to the side
Of every great man
And
Every adult male wishing to make great things
For GodÂ’s Kingdom
Is a great woman.

Each adult male should admit his wife
Let her know, without a doubt,
That she is great.

I have got a great woman
At my side,
And Iodine am blessed.

WHO americium I
THAT YOU WOULD COME TO ME?
americium Iodine CHERISHED BY THE WORLD,
MY NAME
UPON EVERY LIP

WHOM americium I
THAT YOU WOULD SPEND YOUR TIME UPON ME?
FOR WHO WILL rain praise ON YOU,
Oregon STRIVE TO SPEND TIME astatine YOUR FEET,
BECAUSE OF ME?

WHOM AM I
THAT YOU ENVELOPE,
WITHIN YOUR WONDROUS MELODY?
LADY, IS NOT YOUR VOICE
ANGELIC BORN

YET HERE YOU ARE WITH ME,
arsenic IF YOU HAD nothing OF IMPORTANCE,
outside THIS TIME.
YOUR radiance pursuits AWAY
THE sunglasses OF MY UNKNOWNS.

MY unknowns ARE KNOWN.
HOW IS THIS miracle POSSIBLE?
Iodine AM BOTH UNDONE AND COMPLETE IN YOU.
arsenic SUCH,
I AM A VENERATED treasure ALSO.
-By Stan Lewis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home