Toronto night life

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

UFO: We Chat as We Tour the Cosmos

“UFO: We Chat as We Tour the Cosmos” by Toilet T. Jones, Ph.D.

I was lacrimation the petunias when Xrytspet from Fanton in G10009845788899990766 and her chap planet man, Silzrack, showed up.

I said, “Scram, Xrytspet! Take that fire-haired, overgrown, sprouting-potato with you.”

She waved Silzrack away. “You could be more than polite, Deems Taylor Jones, the chop writer. Iodine believe you would cognize that if you could share Silzrack’s feelings right now.”

I said, “Don’t you have got something of import to do, Xrytspet? Why don’t you take a fast flight to K-1 and gloss the FnL7 Time Craft?”

She said, “Do you intend Chogori, which in Balti linguistic communication intends the king of mountains?”

At times, Xrytspet looks to cognize everything there is to know. I said, “That’s the very one. Now go!”

The name, Chogori,is small known outside of Pakistan. I learned that at http://www.everestnews.com/k2history.htm. There is a humdinger of a movie of K-2 at that site.

Xrytspet said, “You’re coming with me. Iodine can utilize a small help. Sprucing up the FnL7 Time Trade at 8,611 metres (28,251 ft) is a slow process.”

I was getting tired of Xrytspet. I said, “I’m not going with you, Xrytspet. I’ve got to H2O these petunias. Go!”

That was on May 17th. We got back last night. It was colder here in Gem State than on K-2's summit.

Well, the fact is that we never stopped at K-2.

We whizzed by at Mach four and hardly got a glance of the mountain.

The adjacent thing I knew we were out in space and Jupiter was a Ag dime. Xrytspet had used the giant planet as a catapult to give us more than speed.

Then our sun became a distant star. If there were monster, trash-stopping planets, you would never cognize it.

That’s my theory.

God set the thumping planets of out solar system out yonder to accumulate space dust so that not so much would hit the interior planets, especially earth.

I told Xrytspet that our No Name Moon also protects our Earth from such.

The Earth have to be protected. I said, “Earth is where God’s top creative activity lives. Man!”

“Stinking theory!” said Xrytspet. “The Earth have had a one-half twelve defunctness time periods and there will probably be more. More than one immense fast-moving space physical object have got impacted the earth."

She paused to analyze our space place and then said, "Everyone but an earthling ediot cognizes that Supreme Being set the large planets out there because they look pretty.”

She couldn’t halt giggling about my comment about adult male being God’s top creation.

On a long space journey, you have to speak about something. Time intends nothing. You speak and talking and talk. I said, “Xrytspet, where makes Supreme Being live? Bashes he dwell in our existence or outside our universe? What would be best for him?”

She said, “Darned if Iodine know.”

I said, “Xrytspet, how many planets have got life?”

She said, “Don’t inquire me, maybe a zillion.”

I said, “Wow! There are work force like me walking on a zillion planets.”

She said, “Not exactly. There is a law in Heaven that says, God makes not make the same error twice.

I said, “That was not a sort remark, Xrytspet.”

She said, “The truth is not always pleasant to the ears of a short-lived earthling that craps too much.”

I said, “Well, maybe One could crap if you fed me the right nutrient on these flights.”

She said, “Now do you really desire that?”

I said, “No. Iodine think we could never manage a nimiety of poop. ”

I sucked on another of her Body Care Lozenges. It was a new flavor. Trinlidium Banzleberry. UMM!

Space traveling can be tedious, especially if you are sharing your time with Xrytspet.

I thought about Xrytspet’s remark: God makes not do the same error twice.

I sat on the flooring of the spacecraft and pulled my knee joints up to my chin. Then I rolled over onto my side into the security of the foetal position.

I said, “Mama!”

“Gotcha!” said Xrytspet.

The End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home