Toronto night life

Friday, February 23, 2007

How to Become an Online Poker Professional: STEP 1

My name is Kerry Mann and I am an online poker professional. I sell a highly acclaimed poker guide "How to Make a Living at Online Poker". For more information on my specific strategy go to http://www.pokerliving.net . I have a 98.7% positive feedback rating on eBay selling my guide. Over the years I have created and perfected a system that consistently profits. I post my daily stats on my website.

With so many poker variations they first step to becoming an online Texas hold'em poker pro is specialization. With so many games, different limits , different rules, tournaments, sit and go games and ring games, the biggest mistake rookies make is trying to play in too many.

My biggest tip: Make yourself a master of one of them. Figure out which game suits you best and stick with ONLY that. So many different strategies come into play at different games. Jumping around to different game types will never be as profitable as mastering one.

Decide to play only one game type. Then observe others playing. Find out what the consistent winners are doing and take notes. Find out what the losers are doing and take notes. Then jump in and enter the game like a professional. Don't gamble, make it your goal to find a means of consistency and improve on it.

Take notes of every aspect of your game. Note bad players, note good players. Note your investments and profits, time and dates, and limits. Find out which site and game is most profitable for you over time. Profit/time (dollars per hour).

This seems like a lot of work and it is really not. It takes a few minutes but will go a long way. I have also created some great software that will make the task of taking notes and tracking profit/hour quick and almost effortless. You can get it for free for a limited time at http://www.pokerliving.net/2.5

Anyone can make a living at online poker. But almost no one will take the steps listed above, that is why only about 7% of online poker players are consistently profiting. Most just want to play and wont put in the effort required. If you do you will be profitable.

So specialize in one game type, take notes, use any software tools available to make it easier, and be professional. You too will consistently profit at online poker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home